Who wants to watch Marco Benevento do a little Fearless > Bennie and the Jets > Fearless? Settle down kids, of course you do. Backed by Dave Dreiwitz on bass, who plays in a little band named Ween, as well as Andrew Barr on drums, Marco and company don the cover hat during a recent visit to the Moboogie Loft. You can check out the video below, if you're in to that sort of thing.
Fresh off a couple of runs with some of his other bands, Garage A Trois and Suprise Me Mr Davis, Marco next has the year's only scheduled Duo performance with current Furthur drummer Joe Russo on August 27th at the Highline Ballroom. The keyboard/organ wizard will also appear on the upcoming We Were So Turned On: A Tribute To David Bowie with a cover of "Art Decade". Never one with a case of the lazies, Marco has another tour with the Garage A Trois folks scheduled for the fall. Dates are available after the jump.
- September 3 - Doug Fir - Portland, OR
- September 4 - Tractor Tavern - Seattle, WA
- September 5 - John's Alley - Moscow, ID
- September 7 - Knotty Pine - Victor, ID
- September 9 - The Llama - Telluride, CO
- September 10 - The Aggie Theatre - Fort Collins, CO
- September 11 - Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom - Denver, CO
- September 13 - The Bottleneck - Lawerence, KS
- September 14 - Old Rock House St. - St. Louis., MO
- September 15 - Canopy Club - Urbana, IL
- September 16 - Double Door - Chicago, IL