Our sometimes sports editor/season preview specialist Tanner stopped in with some predictions for the playoffs, thirteen awesome ones to be more specific.
- David Stern won't watch any games because he will be busy in the kitchen making his famous pooh tacos for Kings fans.
- Kobe Bryant will yell at his teammates after missing a shot.
- The Magic will beat the Bulls in round 2.
- The Thunder will beat the Miami SuperFriends to win the title.
- Russell Westbrook will be the Finals MVP.
- Tim Duncan will have one last great playoff series against the Grizzlies.
- Mike Dunleavy Jr will suck.
- The Knicks will pick and roll Shaq off the floor.
- Gerald Wallace will keep Dirk under his season average.
- DeShawn Stevenson will finally get the credit he deserves for having Abe Lincoln tattooed on his throat.
- Chris Paul will play his last 5 games for the Hornets.
- Jeff Van Gundy will be the best color man while negotiating with the Warriors to become their next head coach before and after games.
- I will watch every game and bring really a lot of twitter thunder while doing so.
You can catch up with said thunder by following Tanner on twitter.